Mentoring & Coding workshop program includes introductory sessions to create the interest into the computer programming languages.
Our Coding workshops
It’s a Mentoring & Coding workshop program focuses on introduction to computer science, designed to demystify code and show that anybody can learn the basics in an hour. These workshops are introduced to create interest into the computer programming languages.
Frequently asked questions
It’s a Mentoring & Coding workshop program focuses on introduction to computer science, designed to demystify code and show that anybody can learn the basics
Women in STEM has been conducting programming workshop in Nepal focusing the quick market substitute training and programming projects targeting from the basics of any languages. The training will help the students ( esp girls/women) to learn the programming base and develop the confidence to code. The more they are into it, the more they can learn and code, helping them enhance their coding skills. We have conducted the series of hour of code targeting different programming languages.
- To fulfill the gap between academic knowledge and market demand. (show them IT’s prevalence in jobs around world)
- To focus on the problem of newbie’s in IT field.
- To develop the confidence on programming language
It’s simple. You can fill up the registration form and join us on the series of coding workshop.
- Come with the Interest and Enthusiasm to learn
- Your working Laptop
- Laptop Charger
- Pendrive, you may share if you are participating in group
- Software download and install if we suggest you via email post registration
- Entry fee if mentioned on the form which covers your food and water for the day.
For any queries, please feel free to ring us at given contact details. Let’s start some hours of code with WiSTEM.